Kudos to my good friend and old client, Jay Leopardi, one of the foremost branding experts in the country was recently featured on Forbes.com in an article by contributor George Bradt. The article is titled The New Reality of Social Media: Engaging your Audience Where They Are. The article highlights Jay’s wealth of experience in the art of branding. “A brand is more than just an identity; it’s a promise from a company to its consumers. . .,” Jay is quoted as saying. Known as the “Bad Boy” of branding – his company name is Bad Boy Branding – he has helps artists such Mayra Veronica, Cedric the Entertainer and Blair Underwood with their branding needs, not to mention almost every major car dealer in the country. Jay always cracks me up and his humor comes through in this article when he’s quoted as saying “you can’t just smash blast anymore.” True that. Good work buddy!
- Lessons Learned: Ghostwriter Tony Schwartz disparages Trump and his book “The Art of the Deal”
- Sorting out the DOJ Ruling and its impact on performance rights
- Purple Reign: Lessons We Learned From Prince – Part 2
- The Cat’s in the Cradle: The adventures of child sensation Maddie Ziegler
- Purple Reign: Lessons Learned from Prince